It is important to be sure to rule all required travel documents. Before making your flight, you must ensure you have the adequate documentation to enter and pass through any country during your trip and then to return.


  • All travelers, regardless of their age, must have their own travel documents.
  • Always use the exactly information as it appears on your passport (to book and fill any document).
  • Check and make sure with the consulate or embassy of every country that you will visit, if you are complying with all travel requirements.
  • Some countries require the evidence that will return home or continue their journey, a temporal address and sufficient funds for their stay.

Requirements and travel documents
Check and make sure with the consulate or embassy of every country that you will visit, if you are complying with all travel requirements.You will be responsible for bringing the correct documents for your trip. If you do not have the necessary documentation and identification, you can not board the plane and will be responsible for costs arising.


All international travel requires the presentation of a passport. If you are traveling to another country, you need a passport to board the international flight and enter the country.

Passports must:

  • To be valid at least for a period of 6 months after the date of entry into another country.
  • To be in good condition without any damage that does not correspond to normal wear and without significant alterations. Boarding you it may be denied if your passport is damaged or has been modified.

Health Requirements

Depending on where you travel or to come, could require certain vaccines to travel, so we recommend you check the requirements with the embassy or consulate of the country.

* As of March 1st, 2018, to enter ARUBA, the requirement for the Yellow  Fever  Vaccine, proven by an International Certificate of Vaccination  or  Prophylaxis  (ICVP) also as known as the Yellow Card will be required. For more information, you can verify  with the Public Health Department of the Aruba Government.Department of the Aruba Government.


Flight to USA

Advance Passenger Information (API)

To increase border security, passenger information will be passed by the system of Advance Passenger Information (API for its acronym in English) and sent to Customs and Border Protection US. To verify passenger information before arrival of the flight.

  • The law requires all international flights arriving or departing US. must provide API data .
  • Data API flights are also transmitted to Customs and Immigration agencies in other countries where the law requires it.
  • Sharing this information is required as part of the U.S. Aviation Act and Transportation Security.

Visa and Visa Waiver Program

In addition to the passport, some countries also require a visa to enter. If you are traveling to the United States and your stay will be less than 90 days, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security it requires travelers eligible to use the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA, its acronym in English), as part of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP - Visa Waiver Program). You can submit your application at any time prior to travel, but do suggest do it when you start planning your trip to the United States. In most cases, ESTA will determine immediately whether the VWP apply for the trip.


  • It is valid for up to two years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first
  • It is valid for multiple entries into the US
  • Not guarantee admission to the United States; this approval only authorizes you to board the plane to travel to the United States

To enter United States through the visa waiver program (VWP), each passenger must have a machine-readable passport. If your passport does not have a machine-readable zone, you need to have a valid visa.

As of April 1, 2016, each passenger that will be traveling to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) must have:

  • Valid electronic passport (e-Passport) with the symbol that identifies it as such on the cover
  • Valid ESTA

If you have a passport that is not mail, you must have a valid visa for travel to the United States, otherwise you will be denied boarding and entry into the United States.

Flight to Havana

If you have a flight to Havana you must purchase a tourist visa, which can be purchased directly at our counter at the time of check-up. This card has a one time cost of US $ 20.

It should be completed by you and must not contain erasures or alterations. So filling must be carefully.

Flight to St. Maarten / Aruba / Curacao

To travel to the Caribbean islands of the Netherlands the passenger must meet the following requirements.

  • Have current and valid passport of not less than six (6) months from the date on which you plan to travel.
  • Have visa issued by the Embassy of the Netherlands with a maximum stay of 90 days.
  • If you have a valid Visa to the United States, Canada or the European Union need no visa for the Caribbean islands of the Netherlands, as a requirement the passenger must have at least one entry to the aforementioned countries, and a valid stay for 90 days.
  • Must have return ticket or continuing to another destination outside the Caribbean.
  • For Aruba there is a exit tax. Cost of $ 34.25 USD. Excludes children under 2 years. Must be paid in cash only.
  • For Curaçao there is a exit tax. Cost of $ 39.00 USD. Must be paid in cash only.


Flight to the Netherlands Caribbean 

  • The Colombians do not require visas to travel to the Netherlands with a maximum stay of 90 days.
  • Cuban citizens require visas to travel to all destinations in the Netherlands.